Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Blog #7

Easiest Words
aeropuerto- sounds almost like airport
hotel- spells exactly like hotel
passport- sounds and spells almost the same as passport
recepcion- easy to pronounce like receptionist in english
acampar- to camp spells similar in english
pasar por seguridad- seguridad sounds like security and pasar is to pass by
turista- can relate to tourist in english
itinerario- spells almost the same except for the -ario in english
confirmar el vuelo- to confirm is similar and vuelo I know is flight
el mes pasado- last month I already knew

Hardest Words
alogamiento- has nothing in common with lodging
boleto de ida y vuelta- a lot of words for just round trip ticket
ver las atracciones- atraccions looks like attractions but is sightseeing
auxilar de vuelo- hard to remember the meaning
equipaje de mano- In my accent I would say hand luggage but its different here

Travel
When I travel, I usually travel to Colombia. Colombia's airport is a lot different than what you would see in America. We usually take the bus to my grandma's house for about an hour. The things over in Colombia are more agriculture wise. I like traveling because you get to see more things and new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment